Commercial Industrial Roofing
Minor roof maintenance can add years to the life of your commercial roof !
4. Inspect all roof drainage systems to ensure that they are properly tied into the drain outlets.
5. Inspect all gutters to ensure they are properly sealed and there is no possibility of water seapage in the walls
or roof system.
6. Inspect all roof edges to ensure there is no foliage / trees or other debris that may compromise the roof
7. Inspect all wall wraps / membrane flashings to ensure that they are properly glued and secured.
8. Inspect all wall areas above the termination of wall membranes to ensure that there is no possibility of water
compromising the roof system due to cracked masonry / siding.
9. Inspect all termination bars to ensure that they are properly secured to walls and sealed.
10. Inspect all skylights to ensure that the dome / glass is properly sealed.
11. Inspect all curb / RTU membrane flashings to ensure that they are properly glued and secured.
12. Inspect all wall-based tie-ins to unsure that they are properly sealed and secured.
13. Inspect all other roof penetrations to ensure that they are properly flashed and sealed.
14. Inspect all field seams in membranes to ensure that they are properly sealed.
15. Inspect all “T-patches” and other flashings of field seams to ensure that they are properly sealed.
16. Inspect for any standing water to ensure that the roof is properly draining.
17. Inspect roof for foreign debris that may lead to standing water or roof damage.
18. Inspect all membranes for signs of age or other means of stress If applicable.
19. Inspect all coatings to ensure that they are weather resistant and satisfactory.
20. Inspect all previously made repairs to ensure that they are holding their integrity.
21. Inspect the entire field to ensure there are no holes / cuts / punctures in the roof membrane.
22. Inspect all roof access points to ensure all high traffic areas are well protected .
Entire Commercial roof inspection
COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL ROOFING All Rights Reserved.